1) Exclusive Holiday Villas, the parent company of 'Exclusive Airport Shuttles' are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
2) This policy sets out:
- what personal data ("information") we collect from you when you use our website or services;
- how we collect and use that information; and
- how you can contact us if you wish to exercise any of your rights in the information.
3) By providing us with your information you consent to our use of it in the manner set out in this policy.
4) For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Exclusive Holiday Villas C.B, Avenida de Almeria 78, Turre, Almeria, 04639.
5) Our nominated representative for the purpose of the Act is Mike Chaplin firstname.lastname@example.org
B) Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
1) Information that you provide to us when filling in forms on this website or that you provide when you contact us. This may include your title, first name, surname, address, telephone number(s), email address(es), date of birth and in certain circumstances details of payment methods used by you. This information may be given:
- when you contact us with queries, complaints or a request for information;
- when you respond to surveys that we may conduct, and you have agreed to be contacted;
- whilst recording transactions that you carry out on our site, although we do not hold any information about your financial transaction other than details of the value of the ticket(s) that you purchase, when they are purchased and the method of purchase. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties
C) Where we store your information
1) Other than as set out in C2) the information that we collect from you will be stored in the European Economic Area ("EEA").
2) In order to respond to your complaints or administer requests made by you we will handle all complaints in house.
3) Any payment card transactions will be processed securely, the suppliers that we use to process payment card transactions operate in accordance with the PCI DSS industry standard payment card security process to ensure that your online purchases are secure.
4) Please note: where you use a password on any website we provide it is your responsibility to keep that password confidential.
D) Uses made of the information
1) We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you about changes to our services;
- To make and receive any payments necessary between us;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with details of our services, information, newsletters, and details of promotions and offers which we feel may interest you;
2) If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
3) If you do not want us to use your information for marketing purposes please make sure that you indicate this by using the tick box when you sign up or, if you have an account with us, by logging in and changing your contact preferences. Alternatively write to the person nominated in A5) above and tell us.
E) Disclosure of your information
1) From time to time we may disclose your personal information to other companies that are also subsidiaries of EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY VILLAS as described in Section D, above.
2) We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- to process payment card transactions;
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and
H) Your rights
1) You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your information) if we intend to use your information for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your information. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting the person named in A5 above.
I) Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee not exceeding £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. Please contact the person named in A5 if you wish to make such a request.