New Text Messaging service for all Arrivals
25th March, 2019
Following a recent online poll and a trial at Alicante airport, we are introducing a new text messaging service for passengers arriving at Almeria airport and the new Murcia International Airport at Corvera. This will be in addition to the text message sent the day before travel which we have operated for the last 3 years.
All passengers arriving on or after the 25th March 2019 are requested to turn on their phone to receive a text message containing the following information once the plane has landed:
- Location and size of vehicle;
- Expected arrival time of the latest flight on your bus (in the event there is more than one flight) and expected departure time of the bus.
We believe that this procedure will improve service and customer experience for several reasons, and 98% of our Facebook followers agreed. These reasons are as follows:
- Departure times will be earlier - all passengers will meet at the vehicle which will be ready to leave as soon as the final passenger arrives (rather than all passengers gathering in arrivals before heading to the bus);
- Drivers will be able to load luggage in order of drop off point to speed up journey times;
- Passengers arriving early will have the knowledge of their expected waiting time, allowing them to buy refreshments etc. if time permits;
- Early passengers will have first choice of seats and will be able to put their luggage on the bus straightaway.
Any passenger travelling without a mobile phone will have to follow the instructions on their ticket for each airport.
Following a successful start to our Murcia service at Corvera, we are pleased to launch a full Summer schedule meeting every direct flight from the UK & Ireland until at least the 30th of September. We hope to extend this to a year round service providing there is sufficient demand. Below is a brief summary of the flights on offer at Corvera (Murcia International) from the 1st April 2019:
- Birmingham (Ryanair) - Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Saturdays
- Bournemouth (Ryanair) - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Fridays
- Bristol (Easyjet) - Daily flight
- Dublin (Ryanair) - Daily flight
- East Midlands (Ryanair) - Daily flight
- Gatwick (Easyjet) - Two flights a day
- Glasgow Prestwick (Ryanair) - Fridays
- Leeds Bradford (Ryanair & Jet 2) - Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Saturdays
- Luton (Ryanair) - Daily flight
- Manchester (Ryanair & Jet 2) - Daily except Tuesdays
- Southend (Easyjet) - Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Stansted (Ryanair) - Daily flight with 2 flights on certain days
We also continue to service every direct flight at Almeria airport with the following schedule for the summer:
- Belfast (Jet 2) - Mondays
- Birmingham (Jet 2 & Thomas Cook) Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays & Sundays
- Bristol (Thomas Cook) - Saturdays
- Brussels (Ryanair) - Monday flight serviced by Exclusive
- Dublin (Ryanair) - Tuesdays & Saturdays
- East Midlands (Jet 2) - Mondays & Fridays
- Edinburgh (Jet 2) - Fridays
- Gatwick (British Airways, Easyjet & TUI) - Daily flights
- Leeds Bradford (Jet 2) - Thursdays & Sundays
- Manchester - (Jet 2, Ryanair, Thomas Cook & TUI) - Daily except Fridays
- Newcastle (Jet 2) - Mondays & Thursdays
- Stansted (Jet 2 & Ryanair) - Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
We will also continue to operate the daily Alicante service for all flights departing after 10.30am and all arrivals before 11.45am, with a huge choice of flights to many destinations.
Don´t forget to sign up to our rewards scheme. Quick & easy to join, earn 5% cashback on all online bookings, plus earn commission by recommending our services to friends & family.
See you soon,
The Exclusive Airport Shuttles team